Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Burnt Yellow and Red" Special Offer!

Good Afternoon Friends! Please let me first say, thank you for reading my first book! If you haven't read it yet, then you better order it sooner rather than later! The reason for this post today is to let you all know about the great news pertaining to the next book I am writing. It is so far titled, "Burnt Yellow and Red" and it is the sequel to "The Night Eagles Soared."

In fact, I have now decided to call this the "Legacy Series," and it will eventually consist of three books. Right now, we are in the process of finalizing the contract in order to establish the production schedule as I am finishing the last few pages of the manuscript for "Burnt Yellow and Red". What that means is that I will soon have the completed manuscript to my publisher and so I am announcing a prerelease sale for a Signed and Numbered collectors copy of my next book.

Of course, it will be sometime before we have the copies available for shipment, probably not before the end of March 2012. It might be a little sooner than that. As soon as I know, I will let you know. To lock in a Signed and Numbered copy of "Burnt Yellow and Red," now is the time to do it. Just click on any of the hyperlinks provided in the title of the book thorughout this article!

I will only sell 300 Prerelease Signed and Number collector copies and they are going fast so now is the time to make it happen!

Thank you very much!

S. B. (Steve) Newman, Author
The Legacy Series
The Night Eagles Soared
Burnt Yellow and Red

No comments:

Post a Comment