Monday, March 19, 2012

Please Order Soon!

In January I set the goal of raising $200 for the Green Beret Foundation through sales of “The Night Eagles Soared.”  This is limited to orders placed directly from me on this site and the books website.  My goal is to sell 100 books by 15 April so your order now will make a huge difference.  Please, if you haven’t ordered a copy of my book then do so now.  If you have already ordered, ask your friends and neighbors to help.  This is an opportunity to have a great book and at the same time, help an extraordinary group soldiers.

To order a copy of “The Night Eagles Soared” use the pay pal link found on the right hand side of this page.  If you order today, I will donate $2 to the Green Beret Foundation for each copy.  I appreciate your business a great deal.  Your order will not only enable me to continue writing but it will also be of benefit to an extraordinary group of soldiers.  

To order in advance, a signed and numbered copy of my next book, “Burnt Yellow and Red,” please use the pay pal link for that also located on the right hand side of this page.  We are currently entering into the Layout and Design phase of production on this book and it will be available in a few short months.  This offer, for signed and numbered prerelease copies will end soon so please do not hesitate to place your order now!  

Thank you and God bless you!

Steve     

No comments:

Post a Comment