Monday, May 24, 2010

Final Proof

Over the last month we have been working on the cover and layout design for The Night Eagles Soared. We are now able to say that the entire process has been completed and the Final Proof is in the mail to me at this very moment!

I received an email from Stefanie who is the layout design artist from Tate Publishing that has been working on The Night Eagles Soared all month. She wrote that she sent the Final Proof today and it will be in my hands by the end of this week!

After I have finished checking/approving the final proof I will return it to her and from there it will begin the print process. For those of you who have already purchased your copy of my book that means we will have a pretty good idea about when your copies will be available and I will send you an email to let you know for sure as soon as I have a date. To you all please allow me to express my gratitude for your confidence in me and for your patience in this entire process. It has taken a long time, and in the end it will have been worth it.

Again Thanks!

S. B. Newman (Author)
The Night Eagles Soared

No comments:

Post a Comment