Sunday, September 19, 2010

Please Share!

I had the most hits ever since I started this blog on Friday, the 17th of September. People from all over the country were checking out my blog for some reason. It could be that a lot of my Face Book friends have been sharing the link, well I know that is likely the reason. I do appreciate that by the way. I would also ask that if you as a reader do happen across this blog, please feel free to forward the link to your friends. If you click on the book cover to the right, it will take you to my website also. Right now is a great time to go ahead and pull the trigger on the decision to buy your copy of "The Night Eagles Soared!" I have plenty on hand and will get it out to you in the mail as quickly as possible. Thanks! And share this link with everybody

God Bless You!

S. B. Newman Author
The Night Eagles Soared

No comments:

Post a Comment