Thursday, September 2, 2010

Airing my Wings!

In just a little over one month from today, The Night Eagles Soared will be officially released nation wide. What that really means is that it will be available for purchase on all the major websites such as Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, Books-a-Million.com so forth and so on. What an exciting time for Brig and I! We have been living, building this dream for almost two years now and it has finally come to fruition. This doesn’t mean the hard work is over, to the contrary it has just begun.

On October 1st, I will be at the Boaz, Alabama Harvest Festival selling and signing copies of my book and then on the 2nd of October I will be at the Redstone Arsenal, Main Exchange celebrating the Retiree Appreciation Day with my fellow veterans. I will also be there selling and signing my book. There will be a press release about the event in the Redstone Rocket Newspaper starting each week starting on the 8th of September. All in all, the month of October is shaping up to be a great month, even if my birthday this year is on 10/10/10.

Last night a friend of mine who is reading the book wrote this and sent it to me via email. I’m not quite sure if I can attribute the quote directly to him or to somebody else. I just felt that this sums up the character of “The Night Eagles Soared” protagonist to a T! Enjoy

For 2+ decades I prepared myself physically, mentally and technically to do the understated work of our society. To maintain the Status Quo for those who don't quite understand that people out there would love to erase our existence from the books. But for all of those who are afraid to take a stand should know - no matter where the cause should arise, there are MEN to champion the cause. If for no other reason than to air their wings and to: "De Opresso Liber."

No comments:

Post a Comment